105.3 WFIV Contest Rules
i105 WFIV, your FREE ticket station, is always happy to treat our loyal listeners to great contests and prizes. There are multiple ways to win including call-in contests, remote broadcasts, email contests, online registration and more! But, there are a few rules that we have in place to make sure that everyone has an equal opportunity to win. The rules are as follows:
- You may NOT win more than one prize in any 30 day time period. If your prize value was more than $500, you may not win again for a 12 month time period.
- Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from the Radio Station within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest's official rules. Concert tickets are available to the winners at the Will Call Window of the venue unless otherwise notified.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and reside in the listening area to participate unless otherwise noted.
- Participants may not be an employ or family member of the radio station. Participants may not be employed by another in-market radio station, television station, or other electronic media in which broadcasting live or recorded events is the primary function of the medium.
- By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the i105 WFIV, Horne Radio, LLC and WMTY exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Any valuation of the prize(s) stated is based on available information provided to the i105 WFIV, Horne Radio, LLC and WMTY, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the i105 WFIV, Horne Radio, LLC and WMTY, its employees and agents, the Contest's sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the i105 WFIV, Horne Radio, LLC and WMTY.
- The contest will be in compliance with all national, state, and local laws.
Thanks for participating and good luck from all of us at i105 WFIV.